This strike is a completely new kind of strike.
A small motor actually pushes on the latch till it goes all the way in instead of just releasing it. Because of the way it works it `s easier to install and also maintains the dead latch. Other strikes cannot do this.
Only available as Fail Secure (Take away electricity and it remains locked)
• 12 vdc
• Very heavy duty
• Quick and easy to install
• No routing or chiseling needed-fits most standard ANSI 4 7/8 cutout
• Rated more than 250,000 cycles
• Operates under heavy pre-load-up to 30 pounds (great for warped doors)
• Maintains dead latch security
• Has form C lock status monitor (to tell you the latch is locked)