Both Smoke and Carbon Monoxide in a single unit
The Firex 7000 combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm offers homeowners convenient protection from two deadly threats- fire and carbon monoxide poisoning in a single alarm. Using the same 5' base and quick connect harness, you can replace most existing Firex smoke alarm products without additional wiring.
• Smoke & CO Alarm shares a single interconnect wire.
• Can serve as a stand alone or interconnected alarm.
• Replace or move alarms with quick connect harness.
• Uses a standard 5” Firex mounting bracket.
• Comes with Battery.
• Ramp up horn to protect hearing during testing.
• Smart Quiet Alarm Locator- Silences all but the trigger alarm for up to 10 minutes. Helps you identify the area of immediate danger without the distraction of all alarms sounding.
• Quick quiet false alarm control: Quiets the trigger alarm without losing protection.
• Battery lasts 5 years in backup mode.
• Battery lasts a minimum of 1 year in battery operation.
• 120V AC Direct Wire with 9 Volt Battery Back-up or Battery only option
FIREX®, the recognized leader in residential fire protection, brings you the latest in carbon monoxide detection technology.
• For Single or Multiple Station Use.
• 120 V AC or 9 volt DC.
• 85 Decibels at 10 feet.
• Biomimetic detection type on CO detector and dual ionization on smoke detector.
• Three Separate LEDS provide constant visual status of the alarm.
• Large easy access button for testing and resetting/silencing alarm.
• UL 2034 & UL217
• Dimensions are 6.06” diameter x 2.18” tall.
• Interconnect with up to 18 units.