The 5800 Exit Alarms is ideally suited for:
• Retail buildings
Features and Benefits:
• 1 3/4' thick standard 4' minimum stile width
• Adapted plates available for narrow stile doors (3273)
• Solid state circuitry
• Battery powered - 9 volt alkaline
• 110dB horn max. Operating @ 85dB @ 5 ft.
• Units can be armed or disarmed from outside. Rim, cylinder (ordered separately)
• Current draw 100mA
• Red flag indicated armed condition
• Key inside arms or disarms unit. Mortise cylinder 41 furnished standard
• UL Listed Miscellaneous Fire Door Accessory
• Delay Feature in unit allows authorized exit for 12 seconds after activation without sounding alarm. The horn, once activated, will sound for two minutes, then shut off and automatically re- arm itself after 15 seconds
• Red LED alarm light makes any violation visible. LED continues to flash beyond two-minute alarm cycle. LED light and alarm can be turned off by key operation. Turning key clockwise, then counterclockwise will clear memory and re- arm unit
• Low battery alert. Horn will 'chirp' on an intermittent basis.