The 268 Series Powerglide Overhead Concealed is ideally suited for:
• Heavy Duty Interior Applications
• Schools maintaining `cast iron` specs
• Hospitals maintaining `cast iron` specs.
Features and Benefits:
• BHMA Certified ANSI A156.4 Grade 1
• Conforms to UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997)
• UL and CUL Listed
• Separate closing and latching speeds
• Backcheck with pressure relief valves standard
• Adjustable spring power: Sizes 3 thru 5
• Cast iron, one piece body
• Forged steel arms
• Optional security packages available CSP - Concealed Security Package (no electronics) CSPS - SPDT switch, CSDS - DPDT switch.