The Powerglide® line of surface and concealed door closers has been engineered to meet the demands of the modern architect and building owner. All series compliment each other, and together offer a complete line for interior and exterior doors. They have quality and flexibility...so important in today`s architectural concepts where doors are subject to highly sophisticated climatic control systems and various traffic patterns to equip a building with just the right closer for every door; to maintain a uniform, contemporary look.
A heavy duty cast aluminum ADA compliant door closer.
The 351 Series Powerglide is ideally suited for:
• Exterior doors in heavy draft and wind conditions
• Convention Centers
Features and Benefits:
• BHMA certified ANSI A156.4 Grade 1
• Conforms to standards UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997). Positive Pressure Fire Tests of door assemblies.
• UL Listed and cUL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards listed for use on fire doors.
• Versatile mounting applications permit standard, top jamb, parallel and track installations.
• Adjustable spring power allows 351 closers a size range of 1 through 6. They are adjusted to size 3 before leaving the factory.
• One door closer body for all applications, non-handed.
• ADA requirements are met with the 351 in all applications except Push Side Track application.
• High impact non-corrosive plastic covers standard, metal optional. Both secured with two machine screws.
• All weather capabilities.
• Captivated brass valves.
• Heat treated full closed rack and pinion provide control from the full open position.
• Heavy duty one piece die cast aluminum silicon alloy body with 14% silicon provides superior strength and wear resistance.