Available in pushbar and crossbar styles. Four types: mortise, concealed vertical rod, surface vertical rod, and rim. Mechanical and electrified models offer a wide choice of styles and trim. Alarmed exit hardware is also available.
The 8300 Mortise Exit Device is ideally suited for:
• Single doors in storefront
• Full glass door applications
Features and Benefits:
• All exit devices meet ANSI standard 156.3, Grade 1
• All exit devices are UL listed, and UL listed to Canadian safety standards.
• High impact resistant Lexan touchpad on rail assembly.
• Maximum 3 inch (77mm) projection, minimum 2 and 1/8 inch push side.
• All Sargent exit devices can be masterkeyed or grand masterkeyed with any other Sargent products.
• Rail assemblies and end caps are Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel.
• Stainless Steel springs throughout.
• Chassis mounted unit construction for easy installation and service.
• Electric functions available.